a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Friday, December 30, 2016

lately

Lately I have been forgetting my blog.  But not today.  We have pretty well stuck to home this season. There has been some snow and I am afraid of falling on the slippery streets.

 We did have a guest today. Our grandson, Ricky, Richard's son,stopped by for a visit. We really enjoyed chatting with him. He  is such a great young man . I like having him visit. It is not easy for him these days as he is now living out in the valley in Abbotsford. But I appreciate it when he makes the effort to visit. 

That was our excitement for the day. Life has been very quiet here and we have mostly stayed in, other than a bit of shopping.Got to keep up on the groceries.

I have not done much sewing at all lately. Ray says I have not sewed for some time -that has to stop.

Nothing much going on when we stay home so much so I'll say good evening and wish you all a great night.


No comments: